Integrating with WIX.com
WIX is a popular service which helps non-technical users build a website. You can integrate the widget into your WIX.com site using either the webcomponents approach or iframe approach, but the latter is easier and does not need you to enable "dev mode".
- To get started, you must firstly have applied for and received an API key from us. You can do that here.
- Follow the instructions and use our generator to build the embed code for an iframe. You can find that here. Copy the embed code to the clipboard.
- In your WIX.com site editor, edit your site and use the "Add" functionality (represented with a "plus" symbol) to add an "HTML iframe" component. You can find it on the selection of components under the "more" grouping.
- Click the "Enter code" button that appears just above the iframe window WIX has added to your website.
- Copy and paste your embed code you generated using this documentation in to the box which says "Add your code here".
- Close the modal.
- You should now see the widget appearing in your website. You can move it to wherever is most appropriate on your website.
- If you would like to make the widget bigger, click "Edit Code" above it and try changing the default width and height parameters in the code from "300px" to "100%". You should find that resizing the iframe window then enables you to make the widget smaller or larger.
Watch how it's done
We've provided a quick visual overview of how you do this below.